Saturday, December 22, 2012

The cat in the hat...

Well...not the cat in the hat exactly. Rather the cat in the carry-on!

ugh.  why do people carry their cats on planes? don't you people know that I have a weakened immune system because I just had the worst semester of my life and now you want to bring your cat along for the plane ride.

great.

allergies can feel like death sometimes.  especially when your throat is closing.  Hear me now, cat people.  I love pets as much as the next person, but gesh, pet dander is a common allergy.  I can guarantee you anywhere you want to carry your cat, there is going to be someone there who is allergic.

here ends my rant concerning cats on planes.

Phil and I are headed down south to the land of the pines (and yes we did just listen to wagon wheel in the airport ;)

we're both tired and trying to act like normal humans again, but being a normal person is kindof the abnormal thing to do right now.  I keep looking at my calendar. I jump from facebook to email back to facebook and then on to pinterest.  Its like I don't know how to let my brain slow down.

must. consume. more. information.

this should be interesting...

putting the laptop away and breaking out my Foreign Affairs magazine for the trip.

Cheers to holiday travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment